About IMSWorkX Unified Voice Messaging
The IMSWorkX Unified Voice Messaging application goes far beyond a regular dedicated,keypad accessed voice mail service by converging voice messages with email, text, and web interfaces. This full featured, robust and highly available messaging platform is a cost effective solution to offering a needed service with many unexpected features the subscriber will really appreciate.
A turn-key service that resides on the XpressWorkX Service Delivery Platform, the Unified Voice Messaging application takes advantage of the built in highly-available cluster of the SDP. This solution integrates easily with existing data center hardware and database systems.
Priced by user access, not by mailbox; the IMSWorkX Unified Voice Messaging application is cost effective; changing the game from high cost server platforms to a much leaner, easy to use and easy to customize service.
- Multiple language support
- Multiple greeting types: system greeting, standard greeting with recorded name, personal greeting, alternate greeting (e.g., away message)
- Message review/re-record in deposit IVR
- Messages can be designated urgent or normal priority
- Email notification option (all messages, or urgent messages only)
- Message envelope information announcement, including time and date of call and calling number information
- Message disposition: save, delete, skip
- Rapid call return; i.e., place outbound call to caller while listening to message, returning to voicemail afterwards
- Access to subscriber message retrieve IVR either through toll/toll-free DID and unique subscriber pin, or by calling into the message deposit IVR and entering hash key
- Web-based interface to view mailbox, listen to messages, delete or forward them
- Message waiting indicator support
Service Provider Features
- Specify limits – max number of messages allowed in a mailbox, max days to save a message before automatically purging it, max length of messages and greetings
- High performance IMAP message store
- Web-based provisioning
- RESTful HTTP-based interface enables rapid and easy integration into existing service provider provisioning systems
- Configurable IVR pin length